📍 Location: Santiago, Chile (remote)
🕛 Job type: Full time / Perm
💰 Salary: CLP 2,800,000 to 4,500,000 (monthly)
Who we are
We're a group of restaurant-obsessed foodies with a passion for shifting restaurants from surviving to thriving.
Our purpose is to supercharge restaurant performance and our mission explains how we’re going to do just that. We believe that every restaurant operator should know what’s going on in their business and what they can do to optimise their performance.
We are backed by Techstars and leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists and this is an epic opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, exciting start-up with a huge amount of growth potential.
Tenzo team in numbers: 4 offices, 15 nationalities, 35 Tenzonians.
Diversity and Inclusion
Tenzo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability status.
About the role
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to be responsible for managing our customers across the Mid Market and Enterprise segments in the Americas. This role sits at the heart of Tenzo and you’ll work collaboratively with our growth and development teams and be responsible for the long term success of our Tenzo customers. If you’re excited by the opportunity to join Tenzo in an exciting time of growth and development, keep reading…
- Customer onboarding, retention, including supporting and executing the renewal process, and cross-sell and up-sell, for your customer base
- Understand, through consultation and partnerships, how to identify customers' pain points and drive them and their teams towards value
- Conduct regularly scheduled communications with customer influencers and decision-makers to implement and review their success plans to optimise their usage of Tenzo and constantly drive value
- Evangelise the capabilities of Tenzo and create Customer Advocacy by securing customer case studies and referrals to new business
- An experienced CSM with a minimum of three years experience in a similar role with a proven track record of meeting and often exceeding quarter targets
- A creative customer-centric approach to problem-solving and experienced in managing critical customer issues with senior customer stakeholders
- The ability to spot trends and make decisions based on data in a process-driven role
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced startup and is able to work in a sometimes high-pressure environment
- A positive and proactive nature, someone who’s ready to use their initiative to get things done
- A love of communication, and someone who enjoys collaboration with other teams
- Based in the Americas and can travel to the UK when needed
- Independent spirit and can work remotely without issue
- Bonus points if you can speak multiple languages
Work perks and benefits
Tenzo is committed to improving the general well-being of our team members. As our 'Passionate about our people' value states: we aim to create a supportive and diverse environment for our people to grow. Working as part of a small team, you will benefit from a level of responsibility from the get-go. We also commit to a dedicated time for personal development and clear career progression in an exciting time of growth and development of the company.
- 💻 Tenzo Swag
We’ll hook you up with workstation perks, Macbook and all software needed on your first day!
- 🏡 Work from Home
You'll receive a £75 (or the equivalent in local currency) work from home set up budget, which renews every year
- 🌎 Tenzo Hub
Our HQ is located in London, UK and we support fully remote roles on many teams
📈 Stock Options
Eligibility to our stock options program
Monthly budget of £20 (or the equivalent in local currency) to spend on restaurant meals at our customer sites
👓 Your Eyesight
We cover tests and contribute £75 to spectacles (or equivalent in local currency)
💗 Your Development
Dedicated time for personal & professional development (we’re supportive of external L&D resources when needed) and monthly lunch and learns
🌴 Annual Leave
Competitive holiday allowance that increases with your tenure and an additional 1 day to celebrate end of year holidays! 🎉
🚀 Start-up Life
Working as part of a small team, you benefit from a level of responsibility from the get go
Events both in person and virtually!
Please note: exclusively no recruiter emails for this role. We have established recruitment partnership agreements in place and no need to work with additional recruitment partners at this time.