📍Location: London (Hybrid Remote)
🕛Job type: Full time
Who we are
Tenzo is an analytics and AI forecasting platform with the mission of making restaurants as successful and sustainable as possible.
We are at the beginning of our growth with customers in 20 countries and 3 times as many signed locations as we were in 2021. We’re looking to supercharge this growth, getting real-time data into the hands of restaurant teams to make them more successful.
Using advanced analytics and big data techniques, we improve performance across a restaurant's operations, focusing on labour optimisation, customer experience, and accurate demand forecasting.
We are backed by Techstars and leading Silicon Valley venture capitalists and this is an epic opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, exciting start-up with a huge amount of growth potential.
Diversity and Inclusion
Tenzo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability status.
About the role
As a Sales Engineer, you'll combine your technical knowledge with your interpersonal skills to build relationships and help large brands as they leverage Tenzo’s technology. You’ll work with our Sales team responsible to set up and integrate Tenzo’s SaaS solutions with restaurant groups across the globe.
- Working with the Sales team to hit sales goals by facilitating technical demonstrations & presentations
- Very comfortable with data & strong understanding of business intelligence concepts (SQL views, pivot tables, graphs, etc)
- Technologies you are familiar with include Postgres, Snowflake, Tableau, AWS, REST APIs
- Owning relationships with technical stakeholders as part of the sales process
- Consulting prospective customers around integrations, technical concepts, viability and technical limitations
- Qualifying and scoping projects and working hand in hand with our Customer Success Managers to deliver them
- Maintaining a constant feedback loop with Tenzo’s Product team to ensure they are aware of the needs of Tenzo’s customers/prospects
- Building strong relationships across Tenzo’s customer facing teams, particularly Customer Success
- Participating in webinars, industry events and representing the company in the market
- Knowing the Tenzo product, market, ecosystem and competitive set inside out
- 2+ years of experience in sales engineering, software or mobile development or computer science.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, comfortable working both independently and in a team setting
- A commercially minded, technically savvy individual who is comfortable communicating at all levels within a business
- Ability to understand and describe technical product capabilities clearly and apply the “art of the possible” to a given situation to arrive at the optimal solution
- Consultative mindset
- Passionate, confident and assertive team player
- Bonus if you can speak more than one language!
Work perks and benefits
Tenzo is committed to improving the general well-being of our team members. As our 'Passionate about our people' value states: we aim to create a supportive and diverse environment for our people to grow. Working as part of a small team, you will benefit from a level of responsibility from the get-go. We also commit to a dedicated time for personal development and clear career progression in an exciting time of growth and development of the company.
- 💻 Tenzo Swag
We’ll hook you up with workstation perks, Macbook and all software needed on your first day!
- 🏡 Work from Home
You'll receive a £75 work from home set up budget, which renews every year
- 🕰️ Flexible Working
We follow a hybrid working model, 1 day in the office and the rest is flexible
- 📈 Stock Options
Eligibility to our stock options program
- 💰 Pension
ESG pension scheme
- 🚇 Office Location
WeWork Marylebone - North West House, 119 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5PU
- 🍴Customer Lunches
Every month we plan a team lunch at one of our customer’s restaurants!
- 💗 Your Development
Dedicated time for personal & professional development (we’re supportive of external L&D resources when needed) and monthly lunch and learns
- 🌴 Annual Leave
20 days of holiday (increasing to 22 after 1 year and 24 after 2 years tenure)
- 🚀 Start-up Life
Working as part of a small team, you benefit from a level of responsibility from the get go
- 🥳 Socials
Monthly events both in person and virtually!
Please note: exclusively no recruiter emails for this role. We have established recruitment partnership agreements in place and no need to work with additional recruitment partners at this time.